The school year went by so fast, I couldn't believe it when I was sitting in the school auditorium watching my little girl graduate from kindergarten. The kids all walked down one at a time to get on the bleachers, unfortunately, my daughter and her mom were too short to get any pics of that! The assembly was so cute, they sang a few songs and they all got awards. Jayda got the award for best listener and best manners. I laughed, a lot, at that award, but ultimately I was proud, and happy to hear that outside of the home she listens well.
Afterward we went to the classroom for goodbyes and treats. It was a great school year, Jayda learned a lot and made some wonderful friends.
Jayda with Ms Lynch, the teacher's aide.
Jayda with Ms McGlyn. We've LOVED her, she was so wonderful and patient with the kids.
Jayda and Leo
Standing to be recognized for best listener and manners.
Fort Colossus
5 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment