Oh I'm so behind! And the more behind I get, the harder it is to blog, which of course perpetuates the cycle. But I digress...
Our summer this year was probably one of my best ever. I can't necessarily speak for Glenn who was left behind to study for the boards, poor guy! But I was able to fly home with Jackie for a glorious entire month with my family. I know I say it all the time, but I'm so crazy about my family, they are so much fun! I was also able to catch up with my long-time friends, a lot of them who I've known for over half of my life. It was so great. We spent as much time as possible outside, swimming, boating, and picnicking. I also got to try "surfing" behind a boat for the first time, I'm hooked! At this point I'm not going to bother narrating, I'm just going to post pics and hope they speak for themselves.





























Climbing with Jess
1 month ago

1 comments:
I always love looking at your pictures! Seriously looks like the best summer ever!!!
Post a Comment